Thursday 12 January 2017

Colour change on photoshop

Over the last few weeks when I have been editing my photos for my magazine I have experienced some problems with my models skin colour. Due to my model having red hair, the false tan that she wears can make her skin appear a lot more orange on camera than what it is in real life. To fix this i retook some of my photos against a white background instead of against a green screen, this made it a lot easier to edit the photos as there was no green glare on my model. Her skin had less orange tones because of this, however to further lighten her skin up I changed the brightness and contrast.
 Photo taken against green background- models skin looks orange.
Photo taken against white background- models skin is less orange and easier to work with.

I further edited my photos by going to 'Image'- 'Adjustments' - 'Brightness/ contrast' and I moved around the dials until I was happy with the final result.

No comments:

Post a Comment