Friday 7 April 2017

What kind of media institute might distribute your media product and why? - Filmed piece script

My magazine will be distributed by Bauer. I have decided to use this distribution company because it publishes magazines like Kerrang and Empire which include some similar conventions  my magazine. I will be reinforcing an existing product because my target audience will be similar, however I will also be broadening their audience because my magazine is also aimed at women of the same age as my primary target audience. My magazine is less genre specific than Kerrang, because it includes a much broader range of music genres, this will benefit Bauer by broadening their audience. My magazine is in competition with magazines such as Rolling Stone and Q because they are very similar.

No comments:

Post a Comment